Wednesday, December 17, 2014

The Christmas TAG

What is your favorite Christmas movie?
This year's christmas tree!
My favorite Christmas movie is probably The Polar Express. I remember watching it as a child in primary school after playing in the snow. We were all warming up whilst drinking hot chocolate and watching this movie. Since then, it has held a special place in my heart.

Do you open your presents on Christmas Eve or Christmas morning?
I open my presents on Christmas Eve along with probably everybody else in Belgium who celebrates Christmas. We celebrate the religious side of Christmas rather than the Santa Clause part of it. We do have a Santa Clause-like figure who delivers presents to all the children on the 6th of December and he is called Sinterklaas.

Do you have a favorite Christmas memory?
I do! My favorite Christmas memory took place at our family’s Christmas Eve dinner last year. My sister, who was pregnant at the time gave me a jar that read “Will you be my godmother?”. So, now I have an adorable goddaughter!

What is your favorite festive food?
My favorite festive food is the entire Christmas Eve menu that I have with my family every single year: rabbit with sweet and sour sauce, croquettes, apple sauce and chocolate mousse as dessert.

What is favorite festive scent?
This is, probably, the scent of my grandmother’s Christmas food.

Do you have any Christmas Eve traditions?
Every year I have a nice Christmas dinner with my family and we open all of our presents.

What tops your tree?
I have no idea what it is called. But you can look at the picture and decide for yourself! (I do know it’s pink.)

What was the one (crazy, wild) gift you always asked for but never received?
This would be a swimming pool. Still waiting though…

What is the best part of Christmas to you?
uhm, Christmas and pretty much everything that comes with it. Drinking hot chocolate every night of December wearing Christmassy clothes, buying presents, receiving presents, spending time with family,… I could go on for hours.


This was my Christmas TAG! Feel free to do it yourselves. You can then leave the link below so I will be able to check yours out!

Merry Christmas!

xx
Jana

No comments:

Post a Comment